Eric Luebbert started keeping bees in 2007 as a combination hobby and help for his little girl who suffered seasonal allergies. It quickly grew into a thriving small beekeeping operation that produced enough honey for the local community.
While the business continues to grow, Eric is committed to the principles of small farm beekeeping.
- Using proper, natural methods to care of his bee population
- Natural pest prevention; absolutely no chemical treatment of the hives
- Providing the bees access to fields with healthy forage that produces the best flavored honey
- Extracting the honey in ways that protect it’s health benefits
- Selling a genuinely raw natural honey straight from the hive
Eric is also active in the local beekeeping club helping new beekeepers learn and get started. He sells nucs (starter hives) in the Spring.
Orders can be placed with him via email, contact email@example.com beginning in January.